Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bowling for Sisters!

Inevitably, brothers (possibly just boys) will try to "bulldog" anyone they can, while sledding.  I watched my 11 yr old son, reach out and grasp at others as he whizzed by them down the hill today.  I wasn't sure if he was just trying to knock them down or trying to pull them on to the sled with him.  I watched his buddies leap from their sled on to another sled as they caught up to it.  It's in their genes I suppose. 

Fortunately, the gaggle of 7 and 8 yr old sisters and their friends liked the attention and there was no whining.  Cheers to 8" of snow and a friendly afternoon of bowling for sisters!

















On a side note, the round radial disc flyer stills seems to out perform the latest and greatest sleds.  Go figure.

No comments: