Sunday, November 1, 2009

She's At It Again! (Yea!)

Debbie Dusenberry, owner of The Curious Sofa (in the Prairie Village shopping center at 71st in Mission Rd, Prairie Village, KS) rolled out her holiday look and products for the upcoming holiday season, on Friday morning Oct. 30th.    It's fabulous with a bit black and white and red all over.   A few nostalgic Santas and lots of glitz and shimmering glimmer.   I loved it.  I'm not quite in the holiday spirit yet... but I found visiting the store helped sway me in the right direction.  Swing by if you're a local... you won't be disappointed.


I love these doves on her wall.  If you recall from my Halloween post at her store, she had black crows on these limbs and they were minus the snow. Brilliant.

It might be a little hard to see, but she has a cool Frosty the Snowman black tophyat at the top of this black tree.

Who else would have thought of putting Jesus in a bird cage?  I love it and may do it too.



Lighted sticks (natural or all white sitcks) are a huge favorite this season.




This is what I like to call the floursack chair and I desperately want it!

No comments: