- Anchor being introduced to new intern: “The name’s Rick. The ‘P’ is silent.”
- On-Call Reporter: “I’m glad I got called in today. It will keep me from drinking as much.”
- Over-worked and underpaid Editor: “The only thing I do well anymore is bitch.”
- "What’s the world coming to when Ryan Seacrest has a stalker?”
- At a student journalism conference: “Pull quotes are like condoms. You only need one.”
"The baby will talk when he talks, relax. It ain't like he knows the cure for cancer and he just ain't spitting it out."
"Remember how you used to make fun of me for being bald?...No, I'm not gonna make a joke. I'll let your mirror do that."
"I wanted to see Detroit win. I've been there. It's like God took a shit on a parking lot. They deserve some good news."
"The worst thing you can be is a liar....Okay fine, yes, the worst thing you can be is a Nazi, but THEN, number two is liar. Nazi 1, Liar 2"
"My flight lands at 9:30 on Sunday...You want to watch what? What the fuck is mad men? I'm a mad man if you don't pick me the hell up."
Twitter has been a little bit of Utopia for comedians. Two I like to follow are Jim Gaffigan and Michael Ian Black. Here's Michael's post from one hour ago. "My son is reading this over my shoulder. Hey busybody, I'm not your real dad." They tweet often & frequently post photos. Awesome.
Other sites throughout several social networks draw large crowds. One is FAIL. Below is a typical "fail" and below that is a very rare "win".
and Cake Wrecks Yet another reason not to order over the phone. Goodness.
and People of Walmart This one is titled "Lots of Tail". Notice the guy's rat tail... when you divert your eyes from the other "tail" on the girl.
and Awkward Family Photos. Wha?... Wher?... Huh?
Almost all of these creative page owners pretty much became overnight sensations and it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people. Enjoy.