Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"I Can Make That... er... Wait a Minute..."




Thank goodness for our technology today. I subscribe to several blogs and web pages for all kinds of reasons. I got one today from Oddee posting the 12 Coolest Steampunk Gadgets. You know how I love me some steampunk stuff! I particularly liked the laptop ... opened and closed. I also like the cool brass switchplates on the link. I look at this creative looking gizmoes of ordinary objects and say to myself "I can make that"... yet never do. Glad to know it's out there for purchase.






Another site, Mrs. Blandings posted this very cool photo of glass pendant lights. I love the large simple glass with the industrial feel of the metal... and the earthy wood on the countertops. Aaaahhhh... Here are more lighting options in a deliciously steampunk fashion.


No comments: