Thursday, November 15, 2012

A NEW Facebook Feature You'll Like

While social networking for a client, I saw this nifty new "reply" feature in regards to comments left on a status update for fan pages.  

In this case, it was visible on the Lawrence Public Library but I couldn't find it on any of the other Facebook pages I administer or ones I checked from my personal account. I think it's a good idea for a feature so you can directly respond to a specific comment to a post. It will most certainly help organize the thread visually.  

Have you seen this option yet?

1 comment:

Darryl Tay said...

That sure is one great feature! I think it is a good move for Facebook to add the “reply to comment” feature. But it is still in the testing stage. But once they start to implement this new addition, users will be able to reply directly to the commenters, instead of just posting their replies on the post.